You Are Here:
Chemistry (Excluding Biochemistry)
Introduction to Agricultu...
Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology
Field, Harry L.
Click for larger image
Usually ships within 24 hours.
More product information
Tell a friend about this product
The third edition of this book exposes the reader to a wide array of engineering principles and their application to agriculture. It presents an array of more or less independent topics to facilitate daily assessments or quizzes, and aims to enhance the students' problem solving ability. Each chapter contains objectives, worked examples and sample problems are included at the end of each chapter. This book was first published in the late 60's by AVI. It remains relevant for post secondary classes in Agricultural Engineering Technology and Agricultural Mechanics, and secondary agriculture teachers.
Publish Date 07/07
Table Of Contents:
1. Problem solving
2. Significant figures and standard form
3. Common units of measure
4. Simple machines
5. Internal combustion engines
6. Power trains
7. Tractors and power units
8. Machinery calibration
9. Equipment efficiency and capacity
10. Economics of agricultural machinery
11. Sound and noise
12. Measuring distance
13. Angles and areas
14. Land description
15. Differential and profile leveling
17. Water runoff
18. Erosion and erosion control
20. Handling, moisture management, and storage of biological products
21. Animal waste management
22. Insulation and heat flow
23. Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning
24. Selection of structural members
25. Principles of electricity
26. Series and parallel circuits
27. Sizing conductors
28. Electric motors
© 2004 - 2018,
Medical Catalog Enterprises, Inc.
and its affiliates. | Ref # 667251547 |