Introducing the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope.
The latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. It reflects your dedication to quality, achievement and providing the best possible care. Every shift. Every patient.
The Classic III stethoscope offers you new design, materials, and technology, including:
- High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Open bell versatility. The pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
If you own a Littmann Classic II, Classic II S.E., Select or Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope, this is an upgrade you’ll want to make. If you own any other brand stethoscope, the Classic III stethoscope is a great way to discover why Littmann stethoscopes have delivered outstanding performance for over 40 years.
*Special finish Classic III available mid-March 2015.