- Features and Benefits:
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- State-of-the-art sound sensor
- Frictional noise reduction technology
- Up to 24X sound amplification
- Easy to operate menu to operate recording and Bluetooth® features
- Convenient LDC interface indicates remaining battery life and when Bluetooth® transmission is active
- Auto-on feature
- Worry-free power- multiple reminders when battery life is low, operates on single AA battery
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
- Included - FREE Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software
- Sold Separately - Zargis® Cardioscan™ Heart Murmur Detection Software
Stock Number: 70200758095
27" tubing, available in Black, Burgundy and Navy Blue.
Powerful Capability. Incredible Simplicity. Redefining what a stethoscope can do for you.
State-of-the-art sound sensor. Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology reduces on average 85% of unwanted background noise. Amplification capability when sounds are soft. Clinical evidence shows it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, as well as abnormal lung sounds. It all adds up to an exceptional listening experience - compared to acoustic scopes.
How Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) Technology Works
It cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds. So youre much less likely to miss the sounds you need to hear in noisy work environments. A full 13% better than previous models.
The same ambient noise that travels through the air also travels through the body. 3Ms proprietary ANR technology cancels out both sources of ambient noise, leaving the critical body sounds you need to hear.
Up to 24X Sound Amplification
Extra listening power for those times when you need it; may be helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patients clothing restricts your listening experience.
The LCD display depicts remaining battery life and starts blinking when approximately two days of use remain. Low-battery does not affect sound quality. Changing out the battery is an easy, tool-free process. Your stethoscope automatically enters sleep mode after a period of inactivity. The battery lasts for approximately 60 hours of continous active use.
View your patient's heart rate on the LCD display.
Capture a sound for later playback. Helpful when seeking a peer opinion or when you are writing up notes on your patient’s condition, after your patient has left.
Send it. Bluetooth® technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your PC, which can then be further analyzed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues.
Use available Zargis® Cardioscan™ software to help you detect and classify suspected heart murmurs while with your patient. Or visualize heart and lung sounds using Zargis® StethAssist™ software, included free with every 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200. Two great tools that can enhance the auscultation process and help you hone your skills.
Littmann 3200 Software
Included FREE - Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software. Designed to visualize what you are hearing, allow playback when and where convenient, facilitate storage of sounds in patient records or transfer to colleagues for further analysis.
- Connects wirelessly to the Bluetooth®-enabled Littmann® Model 3200 stethoscope for easy, real-time analysis.
- Display and print sounds as phonocardiogram.
- Playback in bell, diaphragm or extended range.
- Play recordings at slow speed to listen even more closely.
- Save patient information for future comparison.
- Send as an e-mail attachment.