A convenient tunable diaphragm in a single-sided, coated alloy chestpiece providing reliable and clear acoustics.
The Littmann Select stethoscope features a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between bell and diaphragm modes by applying simple pressure on the chestpiece. Its reliable and clear acoustics offer an advantage to healthcare professionals when listening to heart, lung and blood pressure sounds.
- A tunable diaphragm that allows the user to alternate between bell and diaphragm modes without turning over the chestpiece.
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of colors.
- Two-year warranty.
- Used for limited physical assessment and blood pressure of a patient.