3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100
Hear it. With Confidence. You spoke, we listened. Our Littmann Model 3100 offers improved sound quality and ease-of-use to help you make a clear diagnosis, every time.
Hear What You've Been Missing.
The Littmann Model 3100's exceptional sound quality reduces background noise an average of 85% with our proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology AND amplifies sounds up to 24 times to hear faint sounds you might otherwise miss.
You can auscultate immediately, thanks to our instant-on technology. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and your patient's heart rate.
The User Interface You've Been Waiting For.
Incredibly simple and non-disruptive to your auscultation workflow. It displays your current sound level, bell or diaphragm mode, remaining battery life and your patient's heart rate. The heart rate appears on the display after just 5 seconds, then updates every two seconds.
Lightweight and Comfortable to Use.
Flexible tubing, comfortable grip, non-chill diaphragm and light-weight design make the stethoscope comfortable for all-day use. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of your busy work day.
Exceptional Sound Quality
*State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience
* Proprietary ambient noise reduction technology reduces, on average, 85% of ambient background noise
* Frictional noise reduction technology helps you focus more on what you need to hear
* Up to 24X sound amplification for those times when you may need it
Exceptionally Easy-to-Use Interface
* Controls are all upfront and visible while you auscultate
* LCD interface keeps you informed of current settings and battery life
* Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation
* Worry-free power system with multiple reminders when battery life is low
* Lightweight and comfortable to use
* Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation